B: no, I don’t
2. A: Does jane eats lunch at the cafeteria everyday?
B: yes, she does
3. A: does that pen belonge to you?
B: yes, jane does
4. A: are the students speak English well in this class?
B: yes, they are
5. A: did you sleep well last night?
B: yes, I did
6. A: did Ann and jim came to class yesterday?
B: no, they didn’t
7. A: are you studying your grammar book?
B: yes, I am
8. A: are the children watching tv?
B: no, the aren’t
9. A: are Tim Wilson is in your astronomy class?
B: yes, he is
10. A: was it foggy yesterday?
B: no, it wasn’t
11. A: will you be at home tonight?
B: no, I won’t
12. A: is Jason going to work tomorrow?
B: no, Jason isn’t
1. A: when/what time did you get up this morning?
B: at 7:30
2. A: where you get lunch today?
B: at he cafeteria
3. A: what/when time did you lunch?
B: at 12:15
4. A: why you eat in cafeteria?
B: because the food is good
5. A: where your aunt and uncle live?
B: in Chicago
6. A: when you going to visit your aunt and uncle?
B: next week
7. A: what/when time you will get home?
B: around six
8. A: where is George going to study?
B: at the library
9. A: why George studies at the library?
B: because it’s quite
10. A: where I can catch a bus?
B: at the corner
11. A: what/when time you have to leave?
B: ten o’clock
12. A: where was you living?
B: in japan